Through our international partners’ offices in London, Washington DC, Munich,Madrid, Rome, Beijing and Shanghai to name some, and our extensive local counsel network, Alkhunaizi Law Firm regularly assists Middle East clients in legal issues spanning Eastern Europe, the USA, Japan, Australia, the Greater Asia region, and Latin America. We also help international businesses in legal issues and transactions taking place in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
We advise multinational companies in connection with the full range of international transactions in the GCC, such as:
- International mergers and acquisitions arrangements, including trade secret protection
- International employment and benefits, including immigration & global mobility
- International trade
- International arbitration
- International data protection & privacy
- International franchising
- International real estate
- International tax
We serve as international managing counsel on transactions stretching across multiple countries, including sophisticated corporate and tax structures on deals.
We have built a network of trusted firms with which we have worked on many occasions in countries where local counsel was needed. Alkhunaizi Law Firm provides a single point of contact, cost-effective coordination and streamlined representation for our clients around the world.